Advertising on the TFB Resource Guide is easy. If your customers are modern, thinking women, and/or attachment parents who value breastfeeding, gender equality, baby wearing, cloth-diapering, eco-friendly products, and natural birth options, then this is the place to reach them! TFB readers are both local and international, and are often quite passionate about feminism intermingled with the awesome artistry of parenting. The Feminist Breeder’s blog brought in over 1.1 MILLION page views in 2011 alone, and served 370,000 unique visitors. The TFB Resource Guide launched on January 16th, 2012 and brought in roughly 50,000 page views in the first month of operation.
Sponsorships are sold by Category at approximately a $5 CPM (cost per 1000 impressions). Between 2-4 advertisers may rotate within a category, but only ONE ad appears in a single page view, giving you page visit exclusivity. Your ads run in rotation until you run out – they are NOT purchased on a monthly basis. You pay only for the impressions you receive.
The entire order process is completed online, and payment is made securely through Google Checkout. Advertisers receive automatic weekly status reports on the performance of your ad, showing impressions AND clicks to your site. Visit the links below to purchase advertising.
- Main Page Sponsorship — Covers main page PLUS archive and search results pages.
- Breastfeeding Category Sponsorship — Covers breastfeeding, pumping, and all related stories.
- Babies & Toddlers Category Sponsorship — Covers babywearing, cloth diapering, feeding, early childhood development, and more.
- Education Category Sponsorship — Covers all types of schooling, college, adult learning, parenting at school, and more.
- Family Planning Category Sponsorship — Covers sex education, adoption, birth control, and more.
- Labor & Birth Sponsorship — Covers cesarean birth, vaginal birth, home birth, water birth, postpartum wellness, and more.
- Eco-Living Category Sponsorship — Covers safe products, healthy eating, and more.
- Parenting Category Sponsorship — Covers single parenting, co-parenting, special needs parenting, and more.
- Pregnancy Category Sponsorship — Covers fertility, prenatal health and comfort, transitioning to parenthood, and more.
- Work & Career Sponsorship — Covers domestic engineering, paid work at home, working outside the home, volunteering, and more.